Sports Seoul's 38th anniversary, hee hee "Keep up the good news of basketball for 50 years, 100 years and more!"

 "Keep up the good news of basketball for 50 years, 100 years and beyond."


KBL top star Heo Woong (30-KCC) shared his heartfelt congratulations on the 38th anniversary of Sports Seoul.


Heo, who is also known as the eldest son of men's basketball legend Heo Jae, grew up with sports newspapers. "My dad used to read Sports Seoul a lot," he said. I remember seeing him in the newspaper a lot. My mom used to collect the newspapers he appeared in," he laughs.


Heo is one of the biggest stars in men's basketball, holding the top spot 안전놀이터 in the All-Star Fan Vote. He is more popular than most celebrities. "I've been exposed to a lot of media, and people recognize me wherever I go. It makes me feel a sense of personal responsibility and makes me work harder on and off the court," he says.


Despite her good looks and skills, Heo ended last season on a down note. After suffering an ankle injury at the end of the season, Heo returned for the playoffs but struggled with the after-effects. KCC also failed to reach the quarterfinals. "It's too bad I got injured. I didn't play well in the playoffs either. But looking back on it now, I'd like to think of it as an experience," said Heo.


Heung has developed into one of the best shooters in the league, but he's still thirsty. To upgrade, he traveled to the United States for skills training. "I'm having a good experience fine-tuning my skills," he says. I plan to focus on making the skills I learned in Korea transferable."


Heo reunited with fellow Yonsei junior Choi Joon-yong to acquire the Cheon Gun Man horse. With the addition of Choi, KCC now has a national team lineup of Heo, Song, Gyo-chang, Choi, Seung-hyun, Lee, and Ragan-ah. He also attended the press conference for Choi's signing and said, "Choi is versatile. I think he has the ability to raise the energy of the players both in basketball and externally. He is a player who is recognized by basketball players for his skills." "I think I can focus more on scoring and feel more comfortable because (Choi) is here," he said.


KCC is the No. 0 favorite to win the 2023-2024 season. KCC's ace, Heo Woong, is also focused on winning. "My goal for next season is definitely to win the championship. "I think I can win the championship if I play 메이저놀이터 추천 my best every game. I'm going to put the championship ahead of personal goals like being the top scorer."


"I grew up quenching my thirst for basketball news by watching Sports Seoul since I was a kid, and I hope that we can continue to deliver a lot of news to many people until the 50th and 100th anniversaries. Once again, congratulations on the 38th anniversary of Sports Seoul."

Comments

Popular Posts